We baked up some delicious paleo + keto bread using our Organic 7 Seed Superfood Flour! Our seed flour is a combination of all organic chia, hemp, sunflower, flax sesame, poppy, + pumpkin, seeds making our bread a nutrient dense, gluten free, grain free, yeast free loaf! There is something very satisfying about baking homemade bread that is both delicious and healthy for you and your family. We hope you enjoy this recipe!
Superseed Bread Ingredients
- 2 tbsp orgnaic coconut oil (room temp)
- 1 1/2 c organic egg whites (room temp)
- 4 c Guiltless Superfood Organic 7 Seed Flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- preheat oven 350 degree
- coat bread pan with non-stick cooking spray, set aside
- mix room temp coconut oil and room temp egg whites in mixer (about one minute- or until combined)
- mix in baking powder
- add Superseed Flour and salt, mix until combined
- add dough mixture to bread pan
- slice 1” deep slit down middle of bread (top to bottom)
- bake for 55 min-60 min
- let cool 15 min in pan, then allow to cool completely once removed from pan
- once cool, slice, toast and add toppings!
We made both avocado toast and almond butter toast! You could also make a sandwich!